Well, the day has finally come… Knuggets of Knowledge has been nominated for its first award. This award is for those who think outside the norm. First off, thank you to Anne Alias at Mark It Research for nominating us for this award. Her blog about working at a call center is hilarious. And there is bound to be a continuous supply of great stories and thoughts from the call center environment. Anyway, here are the requirements for this prestigious award:
1. You must tell 3 completely weird things about your habits. If you claim to have no weird habits, you’re lying and we’ll have to send an investigative team for further analysis.
- I have no weird habits.
- I am a compulsive liar.
- I will thwart any attempts at investigation into the first two.
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
- I’m more of a soda man myself.
3. Complete one the following essay questions: A. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cellphone service, no Walmart (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why? B. You find yourself having to ride an elevator quite frequently. How do you pass the time to show off your creativity?
- A. Well, I would think there may be no need for pants at that point.
4. Then you are to nominate 5 random people. And the nominees are…
- dampsquid – Absolutely hilarious. I particularly enjoy the letters to people / objects.
- Army Of Awesome People – Just as it says in their name…Awesome. All sorts of great posts to peruse through.
- iliketheworldfuzzy – I came across this blog the other day and found it to be quite entertaining.
- All that makes you… – Some very funny posts, and a very clever setup, separating out the posts into different sections for sad posts, funny posts, etc.
- Krissy Krabtree – Very thought-provoking. Reading through this blog can be very entertaining.